Whether you are relocating, downsizing, upsizing, or selling an investment property, Scott can help you achieve your goal.
From your first meeting, all the way to settlement, Scott communicates thoroughly, and works to meet your needs. Every decision Scott makes with respect to the best marketing tools for your property is all about YOU. Whether it’s a broker’s open, direct mailers, videography, seller appraisal, or special networking events, Scott’s marketing proposals are rooted in getting your home the most exposure to GET IT SOLD!
” Thank you so much for the opportunity to help you” – Scott A. Ryan.
~ Always working in YOUR best interest. ~
Real Estate Marketing Plan for Sellers
Thinking of selling? In today’s complex market, selling residential real estate requires knowledge, creativity, experience, enthusiasm and the financial ability to advertise and promote your property throughout the marketing process. Here’s a look at what you can expect from Scott A. Ryan, PA and RE/MAX Experience when you list with us:
1. Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades
2. Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis
3. Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds
4. Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property
1. Provide you with helpful information to make your property as marketable as possible
2. Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price
3. Suggest additional enhancement and repairs based on buyer feedback
Home Marketing Plan
1. Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and other web based marketing websites
2. Schedule a professional photographer to take “perfect” digital photos and virtual tour of your property for the MLS and Internet web sites
3. Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings and track showings at your property (optional)
4. Display your home to our sales staff and other agents prior to listing for the most exposure
5. Immediately upon listing, market and display your home to hundreds of websites and buyer prospects.
6. Promote your property by networking with Top Network Companies, sales people and active agents from other companies
7. Promote your listing to buyers that are actively searching on our customized buyer web platforms
8. Install “For Sale” sign with flier box and direct contact number for agent.
Mail just listed postcards to your neighbors
9. Reach more than 40 million potential buyers online monthly through property listing syndication, Search Engine Optimization, and Search Engine Marketing. Your listing will be showcased on thousands of consumer real estate websites.
10. Create a video of your property to be featured on Facebook and MLS.
Advertise and host consumer Open Houses at property (optional)
1. Send you a link to the MLS presentation for your approval
2. E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings
3. Call you weekly or bi-weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions
4. Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold
5. You will never wonder, “what is going on?” We call, text and email regularly.
Structuring The Sale
1. Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration
2. Use unique and specialized sales approach in negotiations to optimize the overall outcome of your sale
3. Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property
4. Qualify prospective buyers (if they are working with our office or team) prior to any written offer
5. Prepare a strong response or acceptance to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises
1. Manage all the details of your real estate transaction
2. Open escrow and review the escrow instructions
3. Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections
4. Assist with all disclosures
5. Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time
6. Coordinate the appraisal process
7. Coordinate the order the HOA documents including the Rules and Regs, budgets and by-laws.
8. Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review
9. Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free
Get Started On Your Home Search